There’s never a bad time to QUIT doing things that are draining the life out of you and START doing things that will get your life back.
Like – stop waiting for the perfect moment to start and get going.
So what are you waiting for?
8 Things To Quit (Before Its Too Late)
1. Trying to please everyone.
2. Fearing change.
3. Living in the past.
5. Being afraid to be different.
6. Beating yourself up over mistakes.
7. Thinking you’re not good enough.
8. Thinking you have no purpose.
Start Something Good
Giving up is not in my nature.
Feeling like giving up is. More often than I care to admit.
Quit any the above behaviors and you’ll will renew your soul and lighten your load.
“This is why we never give up! Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day. For our present troubles are quite small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us an immeasurably great glory that will last forever!” 2 Corinthians 4:16 -17 (New Living Translation)
Thanks to Aaron Lee for the inspiration behind this post.
APPLICATION: Which of the 8 things will you quit first to start something better in your life? Please leave a comment below. Thank you.
Like this? Pass it on, and follow for more.
I write to inspire people to be real, grow an authentic faith in Jesus, enjoy healthy relationships and discover their life purpose.
- Subscribe. I’ll put helpful content into your email box early Mondays and Thursdays, as well as upcoming events at North Pointe Community Church, Edmonton, Alberta.
- Follow on Twitter. I daily tweet info I think you’ll be interested in.
- Friend on Facebook. If you “like” my page, let me know you found me here.
- Connect on Linkedin. I like this because it reminds me what people think