Bruce saw something in the Old Testament and people loved what he saw.
7 Reasons To Attend the Walk Thru The Old Testament Event
1. Its THE BEST FIVE HOURS YOU’LL EVER SPEND WITH YOUR BIBLE: Where else could you learn the entire Old Testament in five hours? Where else could five hours make such a huge difference in your life?
2. Its EXTRAORDINARY: Walk Thru the Old Testament has been taught more than 2 million people in the USA and over 10 million people in 52 languages, 70 countries and over 100 denominations around the world. That makes it THE most popular Bible event in history.
3. Its ENGAGING: You might nod off once during a Sunday morning service but there is NO chance of that at this event. (So if you’re looking to snooze you’ll loose.)
4. Its FUN: You WILL have fun. No fun is not an option.
5. Its LIFE CHANGING: 80% of the participants commit to daily prayer and reading their Bible for the next 30 days after attending an event. So get ready to go deep.
6. Its CALORIE FREE: We thought we’d throw that one in here because for such a sweet kind of experience you’d think there would be a downside, but its all upside!
7. Its FOR YOUR WHOLE FAMILY: Yes, bring your littles and they will love you even more after the event. If you’re really daring, invite your in-laws. And if you’re really daring gift their registration to them. The value will cover Christmas and at least a birthday or two with a lot of gratitude thrown in as a bonus.
APPLICATION: OK, now that you’re ready to attend, we’ve got a family rate AND childcare for pre-schoolers is FREE with the registration of one or more adults. Register online here OR check here for more info.
I write to inspire people to be real, grow an authentic faith in Jesus, enjoy healthy relationships and discover their life purpose. If this material is helpful to you, please follow me.
- Subscribe. I’ll put helpful content into your email box on Mondays and Thursdays, as well as upcoming events at North Pointe Community Church, Edmonton, Alberta.
- Follow on Twitter. I daily tweet info I think you’ll be interested in.
- Friend on Facebook. If you “like” my page, let me know you found me here.
- Connect on Linkedin. I like this because it reminds me what people think I’m good at.