There is something in one or all of them for you. They take less than 60 seconds to read but their influence can have unlimited potential in your life.
1. “No word from God will ever fail.” Gabriel
2. “With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.” Jesus
3. The happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.
4. “You’re here to be light, bringing out the God-colors in the world. God is not a secret to be kept.” Jesus
5. Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.
6. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. Michael Jordan
7. The more you pray, the less you’ll panic. The more you worship, the less you worry.
8. It’s wonderful what happens when Jesus displaces worry at the center of your life. Paul
9. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.
10. Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memory is sweet, cherish it.
11. Don’t worry about a failure. Use it as a springboard for greater achievement.
12. Every challenge encountered is an opportunity for growth. The pain you process today is the strength you feel tomorrow.
13. We learn something from everyone who passes through our lives. Some lessons are painful; some are painless; but all are priceless.
14. Light exposes what darkness composes.
15. Be generous with your lives. By opening up to others, you’ll prompt people to open up with God, this generous Father in heaven. Jesus
16. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.
QUESTION: Which statement can you most need to hear today? Who else do you know that needs to hear them?