All fires need fuel.
Self-motivation is the key to success.
How do some of the world’s most motivated and successful people do it?
11 Sayings to Fuel Your Fire:
1. “Are you gonna fuel your faith or fuel your fear? I’m all about fueling my faith, especially when it’s hard to do so.”
2. “I am building a fire and everyday I train I add more fuel. At just the right moment I light the match.”
3. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” Kenji Miyazawa
4.“The brain God gave you is intended to throw fuel on the fire of your affections for God. It’s really good at it if you let it.”
5. “You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”
6. “I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.”
7. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
8. “What I wanted was to be allowed to do the thing in the world that I did best — which I believed then and believe now is the greatest privilege there is. When I did that, success found me.” Debbi Fields, founder of Mrs. Fields Bakeries
9. “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you.” Mary Kay Ash
10. “A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.”
11. “Hope is a thing with feathers / That perches in the soul, / And sings the tune without words / And never stops at all.”
APPLICATION: Which saying is your favourite? Please leave a comment below.